Sunday, December 26, 2010

This Week's Menu

Yes, I have tried this before and failed but this time I am determined to make it work. I am going to be planning out our families meals every week and so that I have some sort of accountability I will be posting them here. Feel free to leave me some of your favorite recipes... :)

Monday: Chicken Tortilla Soup

Tuesday: Grilled Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Roasted Garlic and Ancho Chile Butter, Rice, Jello, Green beans (maybe asparagus)
 
Wednesday:  Pasta Salad with artichoke and fresh mozzarella


Thursday: American Tacos with green salad.


Friday: Stuffed Pizza Rolls, chicken wings and left over green salad


Saturday:  Chicken Ceasar Wraps, potato chips and fruit



Sunday: Zuppa Tuscana and Cheesy Garlic Bread Swirls

1 comment:

  1. Oh and as a backup dish...

    http://josieskitchen.com/post/798350597/dinnertime-linguine-carbonara

    ReplyDelete