Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Memorial Park

A few weekends ago, while Miqui was visiting us on her way home from school, we headed up to Memorial Park in Salt Lake City. There are very few dog parks in the state of Utah so I was excited to find this off leash trail on the internet. It was actually even better than I imagined. Gwen had a blast playing in the water and having the freedom to run where ever she wanted and we had fun watching her.

Playing with some new doggie friends

Letting Dad check out the water first

Following Dad's lead  
Gwen having the zoomies through the water


Playing with her new friends

1 comment:

  1. Berlin zooms and bounds through the water at the river we took her to just like Gwen! I'm impressed that Gwen is so light-footed through it when she is so big! I don't know why that surprised me so much. I guess horses bound through water no problem. ;)

    ReplyDelete