Sunday, February 15, 2009

A random sampling...

In a few pictures here is what we have been up to lately...

We went to the Aquarium of the Pacific. (Jordan and I are now annual pass holders!)



We bought a big ol' fish tank for the house...





Sierra Vista celebrated Spirit Week. (Yes, I was the most hard core teacher)


Jordan bought my class a hamster- Kaitlyn. (Jordan may love her more than he loves me...)

We finally put some pictures on the wall!

That basically catches you up until about last week. I promised Jordan that he could blog about this past weekend so, toodles for now!

5 comments:

  1. So I heard about your new love of fish.. but holy hannah that is a HUGE fish tank! You go girl! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures on the wall. I'll have to come over and take a gander myself....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! But your pictures on your wall are crooked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sup hooka! Where have you been I havent heard or seen you in like forever. I like the blog background by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh by the way you are so dead for posting that picture of me!

    ReplyDelete