Sunday, June 20, 2010

Gwenevere



So, I am sure most of you know Oso's unfortunate ending but for those of you who don't...Oso is in a much happier place now where he doesn't have to be afraid or hurt or remember all of the horrible experiences of his life.
Oso was my baby and I was devastated but knew it was the right thing to do. It's been a rough week...Jordan must really love me because today we brought home a new puppy!
It is a long story but basically we got her from a breeder through a large dog rescue. (If you want particulars I will fill you in.) She is an almost 10 week old Fawn Great Dane. Her father was 180 lb. and about 35 in at the withers and her mom was 120 lbs. and about 30 in. Gwenevere has a fairly dainty bone structure so she will probably be a smaller Great Dane around 120 lb. when she is fully grown.
Isn't she beautiful?
Picking Gwen up :)

This is what I found when I got home.


Going for a walk.


3 comments:

  1. I'm still so sorry about what happened with Oso, but it looks like Gwen is just the cutest little thing ever! It makes me want a puppy! Maybe I can just come over and pet yours. :) I love the video too... it's so fun to watch puppies and how much they love exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So since you don't believe me on how much she has grown, here is a test. Have jordan try and hold her the exact same way he is in the first picture and take a picture and then try and tell me she hasn't grown that much.

    ReplyDelete