Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekly Menu

Summer is officially here! Yay! That means I will finally be able to cook every night.

My plans for this week:

Monday: Retirement Party at BJ's. Jordan is on his own.
Tuesday: Chicken Marsala with Angel Hair Pasta, Garlic Bread and Salad
Wednesday: Stuffed Quesadillas with homemade tortillas.
Thursday: Marinated Pork Chops, spanish rice and corn on the cob with lime and chili butter.
Friday: Pizza Bites with spinach salad.
Saturday: Netty is going to be here.. probably will be at my parents house.
Sunday: Parents house (?)

Thoughts? Suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Move to RM. You can cook us dinner every night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thought is that I'm just a few buildings away from you, if you happen to have any leftovers! ;) haha
    It all sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan,
    You and Josh are always welcome over for dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete