Friday, January 16, 2009

Bad Wife

So, married for two months and I am already a bad wife. I don't mind cooking or even cleaning but laundry. Ew...laundry is the bane of my existence. Of course, this isn't new. Ask anyone in my family and they will tell you that I am more than content to buy new clothes rather than wash the ones I own. Now, my loathing of laundry has not changed since I got married but since Jordan and I have a deal, I do it. Well, I throw it in the washer and dryer.

For some reason folding clothes is lower then getting a root canal without novacaine on my list of favorite things to do. That is why folding clothes is Jordan's domain. Nice system huh? I wash (the easy part) and Jordan folds. I am good with that. And anything that needs to be ironed gets sent to the dry cleaner. Paying a buck for someone else to wash and iron a shirt is SO worth it to me. That is why I have even allocated part of the budget for drycleaning.

So does that make me a bad wife? Even if it does...I am okay with it.

1 comment: