Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Spoiled...

Really, I prefer the term "well taken care of". Spoiled has such a bad connotation to it. Regardless, I have been called spoiled a time or two in the past. Really, it isn't my fault- I blame Daddy. (He always seems to get blamed for everything doesn't he?) And really, I am not spoiled. I promise!

Case in point: Thanksgiving. This Thanksgiving was my very first away from home. I was able to spend it with Jordan and his family which was nice but it is never the same. Each family has their own traditions and ways of doing things. Anyways, Dad felt bad for me so this Sunday he recreated Thanksgiving for ME! :) Yup...all the way down to the homemade stuffing. He even put the stuffing in a cupcake pan so it would be nice and crunchy-just the way I like it. He also made homemade rolls that basically melted in your mouth. (Yea, they were THAT good!) And he did this all for me! Aren't I lucky? Okay...maybe I am a little spoiled...

1 comment: