Sunday, March 1, 2009

You just never know...

You just never know what you will find in my classroom. The other day a student service from the office about had a heart attack when Kaitlyn scurried under her foot. (Don't worry- Kaitlyn was in her plastic ball). In the last week I have had 2 new additions to my classroom- a red eared slider turtle and a dwarf bunny. Speedy and Scat love to explore my class.


Speedy and Scat happily exploring the classroom.




Speedy and Mom


Speedy wasn't too sure about being out of her tank...


Scat at home with her dad

I really have to wonder what the administration is going to say when they finally walk into my class and see all of my animals. Hm... oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot! I now want a bunny and a turtle, but don't have a class to blame it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are all pet for you and hubby or your class?

    ReplyDelete